Thursday 4 April 2013

Checking in


It's been a bit quiet around here lately, on the blog I mean, unfortunately not at home.  So many things needing my attention that crafting seems to have been put on the back burner.  Lots of ideas brewing mind, for when I have some more time and space.
  
The house renovations are taking up quite a bit of time, although some lovely time has been spent looking through books of gorgeous wallpaper.  The 'forgotten bank' has been well and truly hacked back and is almost ready for some gentle terracing and planting.  I have my eye on a rather lovely ornamental cherry tree as well as some fruit bushes and lots of roses!

Ah lots of plans, just have to put them into action, so instead of feeling overwhelmed (which I constantly do!) I'm just thinking one job at a time and slowly we will get there.

Things I have been loving recently:
Have you spotted anything you've loved recently, please leave a comment and a link!

Oh yes and the photo, in lieu of a crafty project to show you I've taken a photo of my bedside table, and more specifically my newly acquired book holder - how cute is that?!  It may get a change of colour once I've decided on the colour scheme for our bedroom . . . .!


2 comments:

  1. Love the book holder. ...can you divulge your source?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The book holder came from my favourite local antique shop - Barbara's. I always manage to find something lovely!

    ReplyDelete