Tuesday 8 January 2013

Christmas Leftovers

Before I launch into the New Year, with resolutions, new projects, hopes and fears . . . I thought I would just finish off with a post-Christmas post.  A quick catch up if you like.  So remember the goody bags we made for the family?  Well DH whipped up a quick batch of these yummy ginger biscuits, with the help of Flopsy Bunny and Little Roo - well they certainly helped in eating the miss-shaped ones!  Because they were made quite close to Christmas we didn't have time to ice them as we were a bit worried the icing wouldn't have set hard enough and they would all stick together.  Anyway, they were pretty delicious without the icing.

Talking of just finishing off presents, the last present did get made!!!!  Yes do you remember these?  Well, I'm not sure why they took so long to finish, probably it was just because I needed a bit of time to sit down and do them in the midst of all the Christmas preparations.   They turned out beautifully and so I have quickly cast on and started another pair for me!!!  Unfortunately because of the last minute finishing I didn't get a chance to take a photo before they were wrapped and labelled and put under the tree so you might have to wait a bit longer for a look at the finished item.

I'm going to attempt to do a bit of a 2012 round up review, so do pop back in a couple of days or so and then I can get properly started on 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment