Saturday 17 December 2011

On the eighth day of Christmas . . .

. . . we added some sparkle and shine


A friend has noted that I had been on the 'seventh' day for longer than a day - I think she noticed the flaw in my little plan . . . !  Luckily while it has been quiet on the blog it has been super busy behind the scenes.  Presents bought and wrapped, cards written and plans made.  I think I have managed to get all my Christmassy things done this week and I'm hoping to devote next week as Christmas craft week with the kids - watch this space!

I just love Christmas, it has to be my most favourite time of the year.  Decorating the house and tree gives me a real thrill - even if Little Roo has taken to pulling the christmas tree over for the second year in a row!  For me the best part is rediscovering my decorations and adding to them.  I'm also enjoying Flopsy Bunny's little contributions.   She rearranged my deer, which are a new addition this year, but she made it into a game, I could hear her softly speaking to the deer as she put them in their new places and has obviously decided that the candle holder is their food trough!  It did bring a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment